Thursday 11 December 2014

Glossybox December 2014 Unboxing


Oh Glossybox, Oh Glossybox. My lovely little Glossybox!

I was so excited to receive the Glossybox December version as they are usually the best one. Let me first of all mention the box as it's absolutely gorgeous. I love the little snowflakes with the print of the Glossybox ribbon all around it. Inside the box, the tissue paper matches and you get a beautiful ribbon tied into a bow.
Now unfortunately they forgot to put me in a card which details all the products so that makes it a lot harder as I've had to research for all of the prices and product uses. Sigh!



Inside the box this month is a very impressive four full-sized products and one sample size. None of these items scream out to me Christmas though. Do they to you? I think I was maybe expecting sparkly nail polish, perfume and lipstick. Anyway, expectations aside, the products are actually fabulous.


I love, love, love Anatomicals brand. They are so quirky and the marketing people are genius as the text on the products is hilarious. The slogan is 'We only want you for your body.' Ooooh your roody toodies Anatomicals. Well I will gladly give it to you if this spot zapper works. I like how it has two ends and one is for the day and one is to apply at night. This retails for £3.50 but you can get it from ASOS or Amazon for cheaper.

"Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets that chap."


Next, I got this Skin Pep - Anti ageing 12 hour defence serum sample.  This retails on Amazon for £29.99 for 30ml and I received 7ml. I don't get excited over skin products but I will use it. 

                           

Oooo I love lip balms and this is one that I've not heard of before by the brand #LipGlam. This retails for £9.99 and is full size. Although it states lip balm, it actually has multi- uses and can be used as a cuticle ointment, split ends smoother, lipstick & mascara primer, eyebrow balm, to soothe rashes and for dry skin relief. Wow, what a lot of uses. I've just applied it to my lips as they get so chapped in this weather. It feels so smooth and like it actually works rather than just coating the lips like some other lip products do. A big thumbs up to this one.



I then got a bellapierre coral cheek & lip stain which retails for £12.99. You can get it in a pink shade too which looks fabulous. 
"Unlike traditional stains that are hard to apply, this oil-free Cheek and Lip Stain will finish off any look with great ease and is super blend-able. Available in Pink or Coral."


I love hair products so I'm pleased that I got these TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 second treatment shots. You can buy these from Boots for £5.50 and they are included in the 3 for 2. These are said to nourish your scalp and they renew your hair. I can't wait to try these out.


So that's what I received in my December Glossybox! What do you think?
My favourite items are the #LipGlam and the TRESemme as I am excited to see the results on these two products. I was initially disappointed that there wasn't anything Christmassy inside but the products more than make up for that.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment